- Mark is currently Associate Musical Director for the new west end production of Dreamgirls at the Savoy Theatre, London
- Princess Caraboo to be published soon by Samuel French
- Mark is thrilled to have been recently asked to become patron of his long-time friend Julie Storey's dance school Let's Dance! in Weymouth, Dorset. Visit their website for more info
- Phil Willmott and Mark's new musical Princess Caraboo had its world premiere at the Finborough Theatre, London in March to April 2016 http://www.finboroughtheatre.co.uk/productions/2016/princess-caraboo.php
- Billy Elliot The Musical celebrated 11 years in the West End, but sadly played its final performance at the Victoria Palace Theatre on 9th April 2016. Mark was assistant Musical Director on the production for about 5 and a half years.
- Throughout 2016, Mark is Musical Supervisor for Laurence Mark Wythe and Tim Knapman's new musical Danny Hero for Perfect Pitch and Made In Corby
- Mark was MD for Mousetrap Theatre Projects annual StageSong showcase of talented young songwriters at the Soho Theatre in March
- Mark was MD for the world premiere of The Secret Diary of Adrain Mole Aged 13 3/4 The Musical at Leicester Curve, by Jake Brunger and Pippa Cleary. Directed by Luke Shepherd, with orchestrations by Paul Herbert and choreography by Tim Jackson. Design by Tom Rogers, Lighting Design by Howard Hudson, and Sound Design by Paul Groothuis.
- 'Space Song Rocket Ride' was published by Barefoot Books